2 thoughts on “Great American Road Trip: Day 3 – DELAYED

  1. If you need any “cow tippers” to get the cow back up, I can ask some friends from NH :). BTW, last night I saw a VLYT broken down on the highway that we had to go around. Since I know you are already enroute further west than Rt 128 (and I didn’t hear an emergency Meow), I knew it was not you.

Leave a Reply to Tom Hulme Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *